Phosphate Remover CR
SeaKlear Phosphate Remover CR is formulated to make phosphate removal simple. This new formulation ensures that you dont overdose a common issue with the high-powered commercial phosphate removers and that your pools phosphate problem is a thing of the past.
SeaKlear Phosphate Remover CR is formulated to make phosphate removal simple. This new formulation ensures that you don't overdose a common issue with the high-powered commercial phosphate removers and that your pool's phosphate problem is a thing of the past.
- Nontoxic and 100% percent safe for your family, pets and the environment.
- Keeps salt generators working properly.
- Quick, easy, and cost-effective
- 32 oz. removes at least 3,000ppb (parts per billion) orthophosphates per 10,000 gallons
- Effectively eliminates phosphates sourced from cleaners, fertilizers, chemicals, and source water
- Lower dose formula for controlled removal of orthophosphates
- Compatible with all sanitizers and pool types
- Made in the United States
Phosphates are known to be a major water pollutant. In your swimming pool they can cause numerous water quality issues including:
- Discolored cloudy water
- Poor water quality that leads to extra chemical
- Excessive scale damage to heaters
- Lower efficiency of salt generator systems
SeaKlear Phosphate Remover works better and does more than other phosphate removers to improve water quality for the clearest and cleanest pool ever. Especially effective when used with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier. You will be amazed at its effectiveness!Dosage:
Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide, located on the product label.
Be sure your filter system is clean or backwashed before adding SeaKlear Phosphate Remover CR.
- Pour SeaKlear Phosphate Remover CR directly into the deep end of your pool, spreading it over as wide an area as possible. 32 oz. of Phosphate Remover CR removes 3,000 ppb of phosphate from 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Follow up with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier, at a rate of 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons or add 1 SeaKlear Mighty Pod Toss + Go Cloudy Pool Cure to the skimmer for up to 15,000 gallons
- Make sure to run your filter system for 24 hours.
- Check your phosphate levels to ensure they are below 125 ppb. Reapply if necessary.
- To keep phosphate levels low use SeaKlear Mighty Pods Toss + Go Weekly Pool Care to control phosphates, prevent scumlines and keep pool water sparkling clear
|Product Type||Pool Maintenance|
|Product Size||32 oz. Bottle|
|Unicel Part #||1040114|
|Outer Diameter||3 - 5|
|Length||9 - 11|