SeaKlear Spa System Flush super-cleans plumbing systems of spa, hot tubs and whirlpool surfaces. This product is a must-have for all spa owners.
- Can be used on all spa and whirlpool surfaces
- No harsh chemicals
- Made in the United States
SeaKlear Spa System Flush super-cleans the inside of your plumbing system. This product gets deep into the hidden pipes and hoses that are the heart of your spa or jetted bath. SeaKlear Spa System Flush removes oily residues and deposits quickly and easily!Product Dosage:
When Changing Your Hot Tub Water:
- Remove filter and adjust water level if necessary. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add SeaKlear Spa System Flush directly into old spa water 4 tbs per 100 gallons.
- Run spa at high speed with all jets and water features for 15 30 minutes or run overnight on low speed.
- Drain water and clean spa shell. Use small amount of System Flush on sponge or terry cloth to wipe residues.
- Reinstall clean filter, refill, and balance spa water.
- Repeat steps with every water change (about every 90 120 days).
- Fill tub with warm water and add cup SeaKlear Spa System Flush.
- Run jets at high speed for 15 minutes.
- Drain tub and wipe shell with a small amount of SeaKlear Spa System Flush on sponge or cloth.
- Repeat steps monthly.
- Additional Information
Best For N/A Product Type Spa Treatment Product Size Single Unit MPN AK-SK1140700 Filbur Part # No Pleatco Part # No Unicel Part # 1140700 Sta-Rite Part # No OEM # 1140700 Outer Diameter 1 3/4" Length 8 1/2" Top End Cap No Bottom End Cap No Media Area (sq.ft.) N/A Supported Brands N/A Pleated Filter Cartridges N/A Get Help We have listed all known part numbers associated with this product. Some part numbers may not be listed for old/discontinued items. Every filter on this site is different. If you aren’t sure if this is your filter, call 661-833-9600. We’re happy to help.